Preparation: 5 minutes ⎜Cooking: 3 minutes⎜Serves 1
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tbs sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbs all purpose flour
- 10 tbs plant-based milk
- 1 tbs of your favorite jelly
peanut butter, nuts, jelly, berries…
- In a mug, mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the peanut butter, the milk and stir.
- Try to add the jelly in the dough without stirring.
- Cook in a microwave at full power for two minutes and a half.
- Let it cool for two minutes, add your toppings and serve.
Tips & notes
If you want to use vanilla powder instead 👉 half a teaspoon.
If you don’t like vanilla, you can also use half a teaspoon of cinnamon.