Preparation: 3h30 ⎜Cooking: 25-30 minutes ⎜1 focaccia
- a pinch of salt
- 1 cups of flour
- 4 tbs of olive oil
- a small bag of dried yeast (5g)
- 1/2 + 1/3 cup of lukewarm water
- In a glass, mix together the dried yeast and the third cup of water. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together and work the dough for ten minutes.
✋ The dough has to be a little bit sticky. Add water or flour in order to keep it that way if necessary.
- Let the dough rise for two hours in a warm place.
- Remove the gas from the dough by pushing it and let it rise for another hour.
- Flatten the dough to half an inch thick, put your favorite toppings and cook it in an oven for 25 to 30 minutes at 428°F/200°C.
Picture credits: http://thermostat7.fr