Preparation: 10 minutes ⎜Cooking: 5 minutes each
Makes 10-12 pancakes
- 1 tbs of oil
- 1 cup of flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tbs of agave sirup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk
- blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Mix the dry ingredients together; same for the et ones.
- Combine the wet ingredients to the dry ones and stir well.
- On a non-sticky pan, add pancake batter and some blueberries right after. You can add some batter on the blueberries to cover them. Here’s the steps:
- Cook them over medium heat for two minutes on each side.
- Serve with bananas, apple sirup, more bluebzzzz… 😉